Monday 7 September 2015

27. The One Where I Have No Idea What My Heartrate Was

7 September 2015

So today didn't go so well!  The run itself was fine, but my Garmin is having some serious difficulties in picking up my heart rate.  I think I'll have to get another chest strap and pray that it is the cheststrap and not the actual Garmin because I cannot afford to spend another single penny on sports right now!

I was doing another sub-130 45 minute run, but I'm genuinely not sure what I actually did.  I channelled what it felt like a few weeks ago, and I think my heartrate was under 130 the whole time, but I had no way of checking.  Even the heart rate monitor on the treadmill was broken!  So basically, either I'm dead (possible, but I think being dead would be more peaceful than this) or technology was not my friend today.

At least I tried, which is all I can really say about this!  I felt okay after yesterday's hilly run which was good news too.  So not all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment